Monday, February 24, 2014

Reader Impact - YOU Decide Which Release Date

Readers, you have a much greater impact than many of you may realize. For example, I was originally slating the release of the next Chancellor Baltimore Confession for March 21st. However, I've been having such a wonderful time sharing this series - and I've noticed some of you are having a lot of fun too :-) - that I've decided to move the date up. I'm still trying to decide if RETREAT BOUND should be released on March 14th or if it should be March 7th.

Hmmmm....

Until then (and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below regarding your preferred release date), I'd like to share the cover for the next-in-series:

...
..
.

Cover Design by Melody Simmons of eBookindiecovers
Anyone care to guess what theme this Confession is about? Hmmmm...

3 comments:

  1. As many kinky thoughts that cover inspires, it's very elegant. I like it! I like March 7th. I'm a fan of odd numbered days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7th. Sooner is always better than later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover! You are one busy lady my friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Gotta love the comments!